Wednesday 21 December 2016

AAS (41) - Performance Evaluation

Curious Incident:
  • The costumes worked quite well. We decided that all of us (except Ollie M) would wear all black as we multi-roll, and also to show make sure Ollie stands out. Ollie's costume was kept simple (as to not get in the way during lifts and movement) but clearly different to the rest of us. 
  • The steel decking that we had at the back and used for out tube platform section worked really well, as it enables Ollie M to jump down onto the tracks. It also meant that the two Ollie's actually had to struggle to get back up again on to the platform.
  • The new audio tracks worked well as they came in at the right place, they didn't move on to the next one, and they were all loud enough.
  • The use of the camera case as a rat cage actually worked really well as it was a suitable size and looked convincing as it was the right shape. However, when Oliver picked Ollie back up onto the tube platform, Ollie left his rat cage prop on the tracks. This could have and should have been avoided by us practising with the props earlier.
People, Places & Things:
  • Our costumes worked well for our scene. To make myself look slimmer and ill, I contoured my collar bones to make them appear to protrude more, and added black eyeshadow under my eyes to make my eyes look sunken. I also added a bruise on my arm to show where I had been injecting, and bruises on my knees and legs to show how weak my character is.
  • I had a bit of trouble with my zip during the first costume change, but it didn't matter as our set being moved took the same amount of time as me getting changed.
  • Our use of props was effective, as we had all the props we needed and used them in the right places. 
  • We still had a bit of trouble with dialogue, but it wasn't a catastrophe as we just carried on afterwards. However, all the dialogue was a lot better today on the whole. 
  • I think that our characterisation was effective in terms of facial expressions, body language and use of voice

No comments:

Post a Comment