Friday 8 July 2016

F(l)ight - (9) (Evaluation)

What went well:
  • All remembered all the movements
  • Transitions were smooth
  • Timing was good on the whole
  • Good facial expressions
  • Chairs were moved fairly quietly
  • Lifts were all safe and successful
  • The audience understood our piece
What didn't go as well:
  • Rhiannon and I stood Rob up a little bit too early - though this worked quite well as Rob said his little monologue at this point
  • Rob's monologues were a little bit basic and didn't convey his character very clearly
  • I think my facial expressions weren't very good when I was getting up, as you could see that I struggled to get up
What we would do next time:
  • Plan the dialogue carefully to ensure it conveyed the message we wanted
  • Consider costumes? This could help show Rob's age, for example