Tuesday 5 July 2016

Individual Unit (13) (Timeline)

Today I completed my timeline! I have really enjoyed doing this project as I am really passionate about Musical Theatre! Some sections of my project I already knew a lot about (West End, Broadway and Opera), though some sections I didn't know a lot about (the strikes of Music Hall). The section of my timeline that I found most interesting was the Music Hall section - this was because there was a lot of information available about this topic, including very precise facts. Another part of the research process that I enjoyed was my Twitter section - this was because I was intrigued to find out musical theatre fans opinions. However, my favourite part of putting together this timeline was putting the Sellotape on the back to stick the four A3 sheets together! This was my favourite part because it meant that I had finally put all of my information together and had finally got all of my information in one place!