Thursday 30 June 2016

Individual Unit (10) (Social media investigation results)

On the left are the results of my social media investigation. As explained on my previous blog (http://lornaclarkra.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/individual-unit-9-influence.html) I expected Music Hall to win as people normally associate Music Hall to Musical Theatre due to the resemblance in the title and also because people don't tend to count Opera as Musical Theatre. Music Hall won in the end with 57%. During the early stages of this poll running, the results were very close and fluctuated between 50:50 and 53:47. At one point, Opera did take the lead, however, this quickly changed so Music Hall was in the lead again. I found this experiment quite interesting as I was asking mainly Musical Theatre fans this question, as opposed to random people.