Wednesday 16 November 2016

Business (14) - Task D - Preparing for the audition performance

For the audition part of this unit, I shall sing "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again". Although GSA ask for two contrasting contemporary monologues, I have decided to do a classical monologue and a contemporary monologue. This is because many drama schools ask for classical monologues and I may have to do classical monologues for auditions in the future. I wanted to do a classical monologue for the audition part of this unit as I am not very confident with them and want to improve myself. I shall be doing the same "King Lear" monologue that I am doing for audition unit as I really like this monologue and think it suits me the best out of the ones I have looked at. I shall pick a contemporary monologue a little bit later when I start doing the research on contemporary monologues for the audition unit.

I am skipping Task E for now, as the monologues I shall be using for this section are the ones I am using in my "Auditions unit", and we have not finished these yet. Therefore I am going to jump to Criteria 3 Take F.

No comments:

Post a Comment