Monday 28 November 2016

Business (16) - Task F - Printing Costs

I have been emailing "Print Express" and "Orbital Print", as well as looking at the "Solo Press" website (https://www.solopress.com/). I have been comparing prices for 60 posters, 600 programmes and 1200 tickets. To make the investigation fair, I kept the paper types the same for each quote I asked for. I kept the sizing and type of binding the same too. If we looked at prices alone, then the "Solo Press" website would be the best because it was cheapest. However, according to their website they didn't seem to make tickets so the quote I got was for business cards of a similar size to the tickets. This therefore didn't make the pricing completely accurate. I personally liked the "Orbital printing" company as they were very professional when emailing me, were very precise by asking me certain questions to ensure they got exactly what I wanted and they were fairly good value. However, although I particularly liked the "Orbital printing" company, I would use the "Solo press" company as it is over half the price of the second cheapest. I did like how you can add your own design to the "Solo press" website and it was simple to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment